smart start workshop, sydney
this NEW 2-day workshop is for you and your photography business if:
- You are new to your photography business and you need help to get things going
- You have been running a part-time photography business on the side and you’re ready to GO FOR IT and make it a serious full-time business
- You’ve always dreamed of being a photographer and are wondering how to start a photography business
- You have a fairly established business but it’s feeling stuck and you’re willing to go back to the basics to get it unstuck
Being a professional photographer is about much more than taking great photos. The business behind it is HARD work and often confusing.
I have been doing a LOT of consulting lately for newer photographers (and those that want to be) who need to start making things happen and are not sure how to go about it.
If this sounds like you, then I’d love to introduce to you a new workshop styled course called The Photographers’ Smart Start ~ complete with the brand new “Pay What You Can” pricing options!
“Attending Robyn Mayne’s Today Is Different workshop was the best thing I did for my fledgling business this year. I went from being ye olde “photographer specialising in weddings, portraits, families, babies, pregnancy, pets, your kitchen sink too” to really understanding my right client, my niche, and how to target those clients.
I’m looking forward to working with Robyn in future to really get my business + passion running like a well-oiled machine. Today Is Different brought the zest into my business!!!”
what’s in the workshop?
The Smart Start workshop has 5 modules created to guide you through the process of building your photography business. We’ll spend the most time on the things that are most important to your business, allowing you to create a plan that’s more than just theory – a plan you can execute.
here’s what you’re going to do:
- Find the right clients with your brand strategy – Developing a brand are key to finding the right clients. We’ll go through practical exercises to discover the core of your business – your brand! We’ll talk about identifying your niche, your ideal client, your purpose and promise. And most importantly we’ll help you to identify what makes you UNIQUE – what makes you stand out from all of the other photographers in your area.
- Develop a focused marketing system – Once you understand your brand, we’ll develop your message and create a marketing plan that is laser focused on your right client. We’ll narrow down from the thousands of possible marketing tactics and tools to the four that will get your business rolling as quickly as possible.
- Focus on the client experience and sales – The relationships you develop with your clients are about more than getting that booking and selling some prints. We’ll cover how we walk our clients through from enquiry to becoming passionate fans who will come back time again and refer you to everyone they know. The goal is to build clients for life.
- Set up systems and processes for success – You only have so much time, and we often find ourselves spending it on things that barely help us get by – and DON’T help us grow our businesses. We’ll talk about how developing efficient systems can help set your business up for real growth.
- Know your numbers – We’ll define your goals. Using that as the foundation, we’ll get a grip on the numbers – including pricing, budgets, cash flow, expenses, and more. We’ll also talk about pricing strategy and help you develop pricing that works for your business.
Newcastle photograper, Natalie Grant-Harvey
here’s how it works:
- You’ll receive all of this during 2 days spent in a lovely room in Neutral Bay, Sydney (with Harbour “glimpses”!)
- You’ll receive a “get it done” email every day for 21 days after the workshop. These emails will contain quick and simple actions that you can take to implement what you have learned.
- BONUS: Every participant who books during the “early bird” time period (ends 30 days prior) will receive a one hour follow up consultation. The purpose of this telephone (or Skype) chat is to help you focus in on the areas that will MOST benefit your business, and provide you with accountability towards your plans. Note: If you don’t see the “early bird” special on this page you’ve missed it!
how much does it cost?
The full price of the 2-day intensive Clinic is $550.
However, I know that some of you – for whatever the reasons – are not in a ready position to pay full price all at once, so I offer a number of payment options.
- You can pay in full upfront and receive a bonus one hour individual consultation before the workshop (value $280)
- You can opt to pay in 3 monthly installments
- “Pay What You Can” pricing – contact me to discuss
*Note: 25% discount for AIPP or Australian Centre for Photography members
This means that you can adjust the price of the workshop to pay whatever amount you’re able to pay. If you can pay $550, you can do that now. If you need to split the payments up over time, you can. If you need to adjust the price to fit your situation, you can do that too. In other words, no matter what position you and your business are in, I want to make sure you have access to this workshop. It’s that important.
Why do I offer “pay what you can”? I understand that everybody’s situation is different and I want you to get the best start. When I do it this way, you get to pay the price that’s right for you and you pay me as much as you’re able to. I know that everything will work out just fine. Everybody wins.
Remember, the full price for the workshop is $550 and I’m offering you other options if you’re not able to pay full price. (You can simply select the pricing option after you click the button above. It’s super simple, I promise.)
next workshop: 20th & 21st January
If you have questions or want to talk about whether the workshop is right for you please contact me on 0403 500 801 or contact me.
I can’t wait to work with you.
Brisbane Photographer Terri Hanlon, Wedding photographer
Brisbane Photographer Terri Hanlon, Wedding photographer And yes, Terri came back for a second workshop!
Newcastle photograper, Graham Hynds
Karmel Baker specialist Newborn and Baby Photographer servicing the Central Coast, Hunter and Sydney NSW
Mardi Stevens – startup photographer
Leighsa Cox, Leighsa Cox, Michelle-Leigh Photography
Ben Teh Sydney portrait photographer
Shannon Levanos from Shannon’s Photography specialising in sporting photography
Nadean Brennan, Wedding photography Sydney, Photography by Nadean