small group photography business coaching
These 6 week coaching workshops are limited to 6-10 participants. They are kept deliberately small to maximise the opportunity for quality interaction and participation.
Aimed at anyone who is already a professional (full or part-time) photographer who wants to take their photography business to the next level, the workshops will cover:
- Investigating marketing and sales techniques that create an emotional connection with your customers
- Learning why customer relationships are the key to your marketing plans
- Discovering how to identify, attract and retain the right customers
- Developing your own plan to build your customer base and grow your business
- Understanding the role of sales, marketing and customer experience in your photography business
- Setting achievable goals and targets
Taking time out to join others in this friendly and supportive atmosphere inspires creative thinking, encourages experimentation and stimulates discussion. Meet new people, make new friends, share ideas and discover a whole new support network. Today is Different’s workshops are both enjoyable and challenging.
our promise to you…
- give you big, important concepts and make them simple, practical and possible
- minimise jargon and reduce complexity
- give you tools, not just information
- teach you things you didn’t know before
- show you how to do stuff that’s new
- stimulate ideas you didn’t have before
when and where
The small group coaching workshops run for 6 weeks. The scheduled start dates for 2013 are:
- Jan 21
- Apr 1
- Jun 3
- Aug 19 ~ book by Aug 5 to get the early bird discount & bonus
- Oct 9
They will usually be held in Neutral Bay, Sydney. Workshops can also be held elsewhere in Australia and on other dates if there are a minimum of 8 participants. Call Robyn on 0403 500 801 or email me if you wish to organise a coaching workshop in your area.
An investment of $1750 for the 6 coaching workshops.
- You’ll receive 6 3-hour workshops spent in a lovely room in Neutral Bay, Sydney (with Harbour “glimpses”!)
- You’ll receive a “get it done” email every day for 21 days after the workshop. These emails will contain quick and simple actions that you can take to implement what you have learned.
- BONUS: Every participant who books during the “early bird” time period will receive a one hour follow up consultation. The purpose of this telephone (or Skype) chat is to help you focus in on the areas that will MOST benefit your business, and provide you with accountability towards your plans.
Today is Different believes that just as importantly as covering your day-to-day business expenses, you should invest in your business for the long term with education and skill development. Finding the balance and managing these expenses can be a challenge for any small business. To help you out we can offer very flexible and unique payment terms. Payment terms can be determined on a case-by-case basis but below are a few typical options.
early bird pay in full*
early birds:onlyleft to register for the next workshop
If you pay in full, by the due date for early bird registrations, you will receive a 15% discount.
AIPP member discounts*
Today is Different is an accredited AIPP CPD trainer. AIPP members (full or emerging) will receive a 25% discount on any workshop.
Australian Centre for Photography students*
ACP members/students will receive a 25% discount on any workshop booking.
Get together with 1 or more friends and you will all receive a 15% discount.
We’re so confident in the success of our workshops, that we can give you 60 days until you have to pay in full.
- Payment 1 of 50% is due on receipt of your booking
- Payment 2 of 25% is due 1 week before your first session
- Payment 3 of 25% is due 60 days after the completion of your first session
*Conditions apply. For more information or to discuss setting up a payment plan or other payment options call Robyn on 0403 500 801 or by email contact me.
are you ready?
If you’re ready, all that is left to do is to go to [add_to_cart_url id=”3857″ sku=”1″ price=”yes”]
If you still have questions fill out the form below or call me to have a no obligation chat; and we will:
- Briefly discuss your business needs and issues
- Decide if the smart photographer coaching workshops or any of Today is Different’s services are right for you
- And whether or not you decide to go ahead, I will suggest some actions you can take to make a difference NOW!
Fill out the form, call me now on 0403 500 801 or schedule a time that suits you.